This project is read-only.

Contact picture extra features

May 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Hello, Im from Sweden and my Eng, is not that good, but i hope you understand my reqests I post to improve iContact, otherwise just ask wtf Im talking about ;)

enjoy, and thanks for the great work!

So "Contact picture extra features"

First i like to say that the size of the pic its a joke on my phone! I have a 2.8"(?) screen at 240x320pix.
I can figure out so many ways to improve the picture preview but here is the top 3.

1. I dont use the tap & hold to call feature at all, its more time effective to click & click so to speak.
So why not make a big ass contact picture preview when you tap & hold? whould be awsome.

2. When you enter a contact, i would like the picture on fullscreen for like 1-2sec, maybe transparent and thuclickable, so people dont have to wait and get angry.

3. When you have enterd a contact, please make the contact picture clickable so you can see it in bigger size.

comments?

Coordinator
Jun 18, 2009 at 2:56 AM

1 and 3 make sense.  2 would be difficult to implement and i think not many people would want it.

Just FYI, the size of the picture is largely determined by the skin.  If the skin is edited, you can increase the row height and, as such, the contact pictures will increase in size.

I can see option 1 and 3 being added sooner than later.  I do like it.

Coordinator
Jun 18, 2009 at 2:59 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.