minor problems & enhancement

Apr 12, 2009 at 3:59 AM
hi,
thanks for your job, i have some problems in your 7.04 version, 
-the history listing does not show name even they are in contact list,
 and the call time also not show in full, if is 2 numbers, 10,11 and 12, the first '1' digit is missing. 
 some call number show -214783103.
-the menu is missing when click on call button at bottom menu, so i can't go back from the dialpad. i am using idialer. this software
 merge with icontact perfectly, hope you can enhance it.
-also recommend to add in sms button in categories, so we can email to a group of members.

i am using icontact previously, this version is not as fast as yours, so i choose yours, hope you can enhance to more powerful
and user friendly.

Coordinator
Apr 12, 2009 at 11:36 PM
- Have you tried the various history workarounds available in the settings?  Some of that stuff is very device specific.  The history may not always work correctly on every device.
- idialer needs to know where icontact lives (which is \Program Files\iContact AE\icontact.exe)
- That's a good suggestion.  I'm not sure how I can implement it.  I'll have to play around with it.  I'm thinking if SMS app allows multiple recipients in the "TO" field it should be easy.  But I've personally never done that.  No promises, but I'll look into it.  It won't be for a while because the category screen is near the bottom of my to-do list.
Coordinator
Apr 12, 2009 at 11:37 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.